I COULDN’T BUY A TICKET, WHAT’S WRONG?
If your online purchase was unsuccessful, try the following:
– Make sure your bank card is suitable for online transactions or check to see if the online purchase option is blocked; whether you have sufficient funds on your card, the daily balance settings of your card or whether your card has expired. Also, the following steps might help:
– Try paying again and double-check to make sure you entered all the details correctly.
Purchases often fail due to typos.
– In the case of a transaction issue, try paying with a different bank card.
– If the purchase was unsuccessful through our website, try getting tickets from one of our official ticket distribution partners.
– If all else fails, get in touch with your bank as they can help identify the issue with the transaction ID and the 3-digit error message.
I HAVEN’T RECEIVED MY TICKETS VIA EMAIL, WHAT’S WRONG?
You should receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of your purchase. If you still don’t receive an e-mail after this period, we recommend the following steps:
– Check your SPAM or other, non-primary folders. Your ticket was sent by the [email protected] e-mail address.
– In case you made a typo in your e-mail address for your purchase, get in touch with us via the [email protected] address.